You have a new company with a product or service to sell.
You are either just starting out or you are growing but are in need of someone to handle business development. We’ve pulled together some questions that will aid you in determining if you are in need of our services:
1. Have you developed and written your business plan?
2. Do you have an existing customer or client base?
3. Do you currently have a sales/customer support team that calls on those customers/clients?
4. Does your sales team have effective collateral tools to support their efforts?
5. Does your marketing team have the tools and the expertise to get you out and in front of the competition? Or, do they face budget constraints?
6. Have you grown to the point where you are too busy to handle business development, sales or marketing efforts on a consistent basis?
Your business has been in place and growing for quite awhile now and you have built a solid customer base.
At this point you probably have a sales and marketing and business development team in-house. Here are some questions that will help you determine if you need additional support from KP Consultants:
1. Do you have a sales/business development team in place?
2. Does your sales/business development team have support in place?
3. Is the support staff able to keep the workflow moving without interruptions?
4. Do you ever have needs for a dedicated person on a short-term basis?
5. Do you currently have an outside source handling your company’s message?
6. Do you have someone in-house managing the communications between your decision makers and the outside source that represents you?